Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

Heidelberg: Day 1

Well, considering I'm making this blog to put up pictures of me not knowing what I'm doing throughout my time abroad, here is "Day 1: Hannah doesn't know what she's doing"

I think I'll make it though. First picture of the trip:
So that's good.

Various other photos from the artistic mind of a jet-lagged genius:








And the final photo:






Another beer. FREE. Are you kidding me?

Regardless of my delirium, I think I'll be ok here in Heidelberg.

Checked out my house, it's pretty sweet. Got a garden, whatever.
Made it on the tram in German, all by myself, IN THE RAIN. How's THAT for pro-euro traveler?
I guess probably not that pro. But it felt pretty damn pro.


k, probably time to sleep.
w/e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers