Blog Archive

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Touring around

I've settled into the house and have been working all week, but now I have time to put up some pictures of touring around Heidelberg. Turns out walking can make your feet hurt. Also standing on them for long periods of time.
In case you haven't guessed, those weren't just facts that I thought you might find useful, but rather, yes, my feet hurt. I hope they get used to it soon.

Anyway, since I know you all care exactly how much my feet hurt (it's a lot), instead, here are pictures.

There's an area of Heidelberg known as the Aldstadt, or "Old Town," which is pretty cool, and on the weekend it was pretty packed with people.











Also, gummy bear store? YES.

  

And... I think I'll go to bed for now, and post more tomorrow.

But one last picture:


IDYLLIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers