Blog Archive

Friday, May 27, 2011

Touring around (cont'd)

And the follow-up from yesterday's post:

Schloss! (= Castle)

 I just thought it was a cool tree.


Because WHY NOT have this fountain


At the castle they also had a Pharmacy museum type thing.
Let's do some steam distillations k? #lulzthisthingishuge (#ochem)


So, when we got back from the castle, there was a demonstration in the square.
The demonstration was against the lack of Miranda rights-esque laws, at least that's as far as my understanding goes. But it was weird because they kept saying things against the police, but there were like, 100 police around the thing. awkward


Good thing we had tasty dark wheat beer to watch it.

Also, don't even know what these things are:

??

The building where I'm working at the University of Heidelberg:


And of course, I have to put up food pictures. Here's some German food... and well, my mom ordered the top one. Mmmm white sausage floating in water

 Mine looked a lot better.

And to close, my attempt at a panorama shot from the castle:


kbyeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers